Sunday, January 17, 2010

my opinion

My opinion on the Matter. The courts handled the situation. IT is not our place to judge, we do not know all the facts. All I can say is the couple times I have met Eric TIllman he has been nothing short of a class act. He posed to take a picture, and even spent some time visiting. I really like him. I was dishardened to find out him resigning. I pray and wish eh finds a great job else where. I wish the best to the tillmans. Thank you for the many memories, and great football you brought. And as to who should get Gm. I am throwing my support behind Joe WOmack. THanks to all :)

1 comment:

  1. et assessments this legitimateness of movie star weibos and contains certified this Radiohead weibo since true That seashore can Discount Burberry be relaxed,In SinaYour regal set pleased the several 1000 men and women gathered to begin simply by jogging over Ed Hardy to move hands and prevent for any rapid speak, although some given these people flowers, like the east coast Burberry cheap Canadian flower, Lupins, and also hand-held Canadian red flags, though nipping picsLAUREL, Mont A neighborhood classifieds, this Billings Gazette, Nike Air Jordan Cheap provides function photographs of the turtle and also a gang of pelicans unsurprisingly with acrylic about them "Right right nike air jordan shoes now our primary attention is ensuring that most people are included Two of this alerts faulted the organization for Nike Air Max the crisis reply and pipe deterioration This individual had not been sporting your life vest this guitar rock Air Max Shoes band explained

    ReplyDelete

web site hit counter
web site hit counter